PIAG Foundation Announces Scholarship Recipients
Since 2018, the PIAG Educational Foundation has supported students interested in the print and graphic communications industry through its John Dillard Memorial Scholarship program. The Foundation partners with the Print and Graphics Scholarship Foundation (PGSF) to manage the application and selection process.
This year, the Foundation committed $20,000 to the program and would like to congratulate the 2023-2024 scholarship recipients:
- Yahir Martinez - University of North Georgia, Graphic Design
- Abby Paver - Kennesaw State University, Graphic Communication
- Emily Pinto - Augusta Technical College, Design & Media Production
- Isabella Rachel - Kennesaw State University, Graphic Communication
- Miriam Wagner - Kennesaw State University, Graphic Design
- Brooke Wendorf - Kennesaw State University, Graphic Communication
Applications for the next academic year open this November. Additional details on the scholarship program are available at www.piag.org/dillard-scholarship.