Why Join PIAG?
Membership provides you the programs, resources, and network to become and to achieve more than you can do alone. PIAG is your business resource, teacher, advocate, and friend – a true extension of your business. See how PIAG may save you the cost of your dues and work for you to help grow your business.
Hear from a few of our members in the below video on why they're involved with PIAG.
- BASYS Processing — Stop paying too much for credit card processing! BASYS makes accepting credit cards and debit cards convenient, safe & affordable.
- Delta Community Credit Union — a full line of financial products and services including savings and checking accounts, mortgage loans, auto loans, Visa credit and check cards, Reward Points, and more for your business and your employees. Better interest rates, better service, and lower fees.
- Southern States Bank — providing commercial clients with financial options including operating lines of credit, equipment, and real estate financing, as well as a full range of deposit and online services to help growing businesses become more successful.
- CardConnect — credit card processing services with the industry's most aggressive wholesale rates - 21%–39% savings.
- Printers 401K Program — a unique, full-service 401k program providing fiduciary protection for all plan sponsors. Expense disclosure and full revenue reimbursement directly deposited into plan participant accounts, lowering the investment cost to plan participants. 21% average cost savings.
- Printing Industries Credit Bureau (PICB) — Credit Reporting, Collections, Free "Riskee Business" Reports.
- Castle Home Builder — 3% discount off the price of any home. Valid only if you use a Castle Home Builder community agent.
- PIAG Insurance — a diverse package of insurance and financial products with competitive rates including health, dental, life, disability, property & casualty, EPLI, 401k, workers comp, errors & omissions, the cost to correct and more. Great rates, exceptional service, in-house administration.
- Semper International — Since 1995, Semper International has trained and placed over 50,000 job seekers in thousands of leading companies, and provided a host of staffing solutions to our clients including flex, flex to hire, and direct hire. PIAG member companies can benefit from the competitive advantage with high-quality service and member-only discounts.
- Jackson Lewis — National labor & employment law firm, 10% discount to all PIAG members.
- Kalka Law Group — Atlanta-based personal injury attorneys, 10% discount to all PIAG members.
- Lynn Consulting — Using Harrison Assessments, Lynn Consulting can help you make better people decisions and get your team working at full capacity.
- FSC Group RACG "Chain of Custody" Certification — flat, discounted fee of $1,695 on FSC certification and recertification for members with sales under $5M.
- Green Line Rates — helping PIAG members lower their utility costs through power rate conversions.
- Recycling Management Services — an industry leader in developing and executing recycling and landfill diversion programs. We continually strive to deliver new value and innovation for our clients in order to maximize their recycling efforts.
- Mailers Hub -- PIAG has partnered with Mailers Hub, the commercial mailing industry's leading experts on mail and postal, to provide our members free access to mail and postal related news, analysis, consulting, and education.
- Environmental, Safety and Health Solutions - PIAG has partnered with an Environmental, Safety, and Health professional who has worked exclusively in the printing industry for over 20 years.
- Kodak Buying Power Rebate Program - Kodak's new program offers rebates to members on purchases of a variety of printing equipment and supplies.
- National Government Affairs — legislative and regulatory advocacy through a national affiliate network
- State and Local Government Affairs — legislative and regulatory advocacy through PIAGPAC
- Print Excellence Competition — Draw attention to your company's capabilities and skill through the South's largest printing competition, Print Excellence.
- Choose Print — A national program supported by PIASC targeted to the general public about the environmental impact and marketing effectiveness of print.
- Publications & News — Keep yourself and your staff informed of the latest industry news, trends, and insights with PrintQueue, Pressing News, and social media.
- Studies, Reports, Whitepapers & Forecasts — Stay ahead of the competition with insider access to national and local research/analysis on industry-specific topics such as employee benefits and pay, economic forecasts, sales compensation, and financial ratios.
- Seminars, Conferences, Workshops — Take advantage of year-long educational programming to keep your team current with trends, technology, and business strategies.
- Committees, Special Interest Groups, and General Networking — Connect with others to expand your network, form alliances, learn from your peers, and grow your business. Some listservs and LinkedIn groups include Sales & Marketing, Printing Industry Financial Executives (PIFE), Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS), HR Listserv, Union Employers Listserv, Web Offset (WOA), Label Printing, Binding Industries Association.
- Hotlines & Consultants — Get free advice and consultation from the experts. Environmental assistance, Labor and HR Law assistance, Technical assistance, and Industry & Economic Statistics
- Career Education — PIAG works directly with the Georgia Department of Education and area colleges in supporting the next generation workforce for our industry. PIAG sponsors SkillsUSA competition annually and Print[ED] accreditation for high school and technical schools in the state.
- SkillsUSA Georgia — SkillsUSA is a national, nonprofit student organization that has developed more than 10 million workers through active partnerships between employers and educators. Hundreds of American industries have turned to SkillsUSA as the source for employees who exemplify "Champions at Work" in both skills and attitudes.
- Print[ED] — Print[ED], administered by Printing & Graphics Association MidAtlantic (PGAMA), is a national accreditation program, based on industry standards, for graphic communications courses of study at the secondary and post-secondary levels.