2022 Ben Franklin Award Call for Nominations
The Benjamin Franklin Award is recognized throughout Georgia’s printing and imaging industry as the highest honor conferred by the industry to an individual. It pays special homage to an individual whose peers have selected to represent the industry. Please consider this call for nominations an opportunity to nominate someone you believe has made a major, long term contribution to our industry.
Nominees for this award should meet the following criteria:
- Made a positive impact on the printing and imaging industry in Georgia and is widely recognized as such
- A person of high principles and integrity
- One who shares his/her time and talent to work toward the advancement of the graphic communications industry
- Works for the betterment of society through civic, community or religious commitments
- Worked a minimum of 10 years in the graphic communications industry, with at least five of those years in Georgia
- Past PIAG Board Chairs are not eligible for nomination until two years after their chairmanship
Nominations are accepted through June 1, 2022.
Learn more about the award and view past recipients.