Sales Compensation Report Released
The 2022 Print Industries Sales Compensation Report, which benchmarks sales compensation practices, policies, and benefits for those in the printing and graphic communications industry, is now available! This comprehensive report offers critical benchmarking opportunities to ensure sales representatives are effectively incentivized with tools and policies to maximize corporate sales goals.
The Sales Compensation 2022 Study includes:
- Best-in-class compensation practices, including salary, commissions, incentives, and bonuses.
- Benchmarking of commission percentage and basis.
- Policies associated with quotes, reruns, and problem-handling conducted by sales reps without management approval.
- Marketing and technology-support practices.
- Benefits and reimbursement practices.
- Sales per rep ratios by market segment and process.
- Regional reporting, addressing for cost-of-living factors.
This survey may only be purchased by companies eligible for active membership in the association. An active member is a member engaged in any facet of graphic imaging and printing, including but not limited to pre-press, press and post-press functions.