Ben Franklin 2023 Award Nominations Now Being Accepted
Date postedMarch 1, 2023
PIAG is now accepting nominations for its 2023 Benjamin Franklin Award, the highest honor presented in Georgia’s printing industry. This award honors an individual for being a long-term major contributor to the graphic arts industry in Georgia.
Nominees should meet the following criteria:
- Made a positive impact on the printing and imaging industry in Georgia and is widely recognized as such
- A person of high principles and integrity
- One who shares his/her time and talent to work toward the advancement of the graphic communications industry
- Works for the betterment of society through civic, community or religious commitments
- Worked a minimum of 10 years in the graphic communications industry, with at least five of those years in Georgia
- Past PIAG Board Chairs are not eligible for nomination until two years after their chairmanship
Nominations are open through June 1, 2023.