2022 Sales Compensation Study Now Open
In today's competitive print marketplace, attracting and retaining top sales professionals is essential. Ensuring these sales representatives are incentivized with optimized tools and policies to maximize corporate sales goals is equally critical.
The 2022 Sales Compensation Study provides participants with the definitive benchmark for comparing compensation practices and policies to best-in-class sales organizations. This Sales Compensation Study reports averages to ensure strict confidentiality of participants.
The Sales Compensation 2022 Study includes:
- Best-in-class compensation practices, including salary, commissions, incentives, and bonuses.
- Benchmarking of commission percentage and basis.
- Policies associated with quotes, reruns, and problem-handling conducted by sales reps without management approval.
- Marketing and technology-support practices.
- Benefits and reimbursement practices.
- Sales per rep ratios by market segment and process.
- Regional reporting, addressing for cost-of-living factors.
Participants of the Sales Compensation Study will receive access to the report at no charge, expected to be published in June 2022. Submissions close April 22, 2022.