Foundation Fundraiser - Tee Off at Topgolf 2022
Fundraiser for PIAG Educational Foundation
Topgolf Atlanta Midtown1600 Ellsworth Industrial Boulevard Northwest
Atlanta, GA 30318-3750
Plan to join PIAG for the Tee Off at Topgolf Tournament, with proceeds benefitting the PIAG Educational Foundation in its mission to sponsor and promote educational programming, educational institutions, and individuals seeking education or training in the industry. Don't miss this great opportunity to contribute to the future of the print and imaging community of Georgia.
- Registration includes Topgolf playtime and dinner.
- Proceeds benefit the PIAG John Dillard Memorial Scholarship Fund.
- Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.
- Photographs are allowed (and encouraged)!
New This Year - Hole-in-One Contest
Test your skills for a chance to win $10,000!
Purchase a ticket for a shot to hit a hole in one at the blue target. The first person to hit one wins a $10,000 prize! Tickets can be purchased during registration or on site. $5/1 ticket or $20/5 tickets.
- Early Bird (until Friday, March 25, 2022): $79 member / $89 guest
- Regular (until Monday, April 18, 2022): $89 member / $99 guest
- Late (after Monday, April 18, 2022): $109 member / $119 guest
Group Bay (Bay accommodates six players)
- Early Bird (until Friday, March 25, 2022): $450 member / $500 guest
- Regular (until Monday, April 18, 2022): $500 member / $550 guest
- Late (after Monday, April 18, 2022): $650 member / $700 guest
- Regular (until Monday, April 18, 2022): $40 member / $50 guest
- Late (after Monday, April 18, 2022): $50 member/ $60 guest
- Contributor - $250 - includes company name/logo on event marketing materials and one attendee ticket
- Advocate - $500 - includes company name/logo on event marketing materials and two attendee tickets
- Principal - $1,000 - includes recognition as event co-host, premium company name/logo placement and three attendee tickets
- NEW - Hole-in-One Contest - $1,000 - includes recognition as contest sponsor, option to provide contest tickets for additional branding, company name/logo on event marketing materials and two attendee tickets
Cancellation by April 18 warrants a refund less $15 administrative fee. Cancellations after April 18 will not be refunded. Name changes/transfers are always welcome.
Acknowledgement of Enhanced Safety and Health Measures
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, PIAG’s in person events constitutes an agreement by the registrant to abide by PIAG’s and the host property's efforts to comply with current CDC recommendations (and any state of Georgia requirements) and to engage in certain health-and-safety-beneficial conduct while attending the event as requested by PIAG (not attending the event if feeling sick or showing certain symptoms). Learn more about Topgolf's safety guidelines.
Consent for Use of Photographic Images
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, PIAG meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to PIAG’s use and distribution (now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such events and activities.