Foundation Fundraiser - Tee Off at Topgolf 2021
Fun Fundraiser for PIAG Educational Foundation
Topgolf Alpharetta10900 Westside Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30009-8002
Plan to join PIAG for the Tee Off at Topgolf Tournament, with proceeds to benefit the PIAG Educational Foundation in its mission to sponsor and promote educational programming, educational institutions, and individuals seeking education or training in the industry. Don't miss this great opportunity to contribute to the future of the print and imaging community of Georgia.
- Registration includes Topgolf playtime, dinner, and parking.
- Proceeds benefit the PIAG John Dillard Memorial Scholarship Fund.
- Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.
- Photographs are allowed (and encouraged)!
- Early Bird (until Friday, Aug. 20, 2021): $79 member / $89 guest
- Regular (until Monday, Sept. 13, 2021): $89 member / $99 guest
- Late (after Monday, Sept. 13, 2021): $109 member / $119 guest
Group Bay (Bay accommodates six players)
- Early Bird (until Friday, Aug. 20, 2021): $450 member / $500 guest
- Regular (until Monday, Sept. 13, 2021): $500 member / $550 guest
- Late (after Monday, Sept. 13, 2021): $650 member / $700 guest
- Regular (until Monday, Sept. 13, 2021): $40 member / $50 guest
- Late (after Monday, Sept. 13, 2021): $50 member/ $60 guest
- Contributor - $250 - includes company name/logo on event marketing materials and one attendee ticket
- Advocate - $500 - includes company name/logo on event marketing materials and two attendee tickets
- Principal - $1,000 - includes recognition as event co-host, premium company name/logo placement and three attendee tickets
Cancellation by Sept 13 warrants a refund less $15 administrative fee. Cancellations after Sept 13 will not be refunded. Name changes/transfers are always welcome. NOTE: Absence due to COVID-19 exposure or illness is not applicable to the above policy. Exceptions will be made.
Acknowledgement of Enhanced Safety and Health Measures
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, PIAG’s in person events constitutes an agreement by the registrant to abide by PIAG’s and the host property's safety protocols and to engage in certain health-and-safety-beneficial conduct while attending the event as requested by PIAG (not attending the event if feeling sick or showing certain symptoms). Learn more about Topgolf's safety guidelines.