Foundation Fall Fundraiser - Network After Hours 2022
Fundraiser for PIAG Educational Foundation
Wild Heaven Beer Avondale135b Maple Street
Decatur, GA 30030
Plan to join PIAG for a casual happy hour, with proceeds benefitting the PIAG Educational Foundation in its mission to sponsor and promote educational programming, educational institutions, and individuals seeking education or training in the industry. Don't miss this great opportunity to contribute to the future of the print and imaging community of Georgia.
- Registration includes drink tickets and tacos from Chef Craig Headspeth of Mascogo Tacos.
- Additional drinks may be purchased.
- Proceeds benefit the PIAG John Dillard Memorial Scholarship Fund.
- Photographs are allowed (and encouraged)!
Online registration has closed.
Please contact Jennie (email@example.com) with any questions.
- Regular (until Friday, November 4) - $70
- Late (after Friday, November 4) - $80
- Regular (until Friday, November 4) - $80
- Late (after Friday, November 4) - $90
- Contributor - $250 - includes company name/logo on event marketing materials and one attendee ticket
- Advocate - $500 - includes company name/logo on event marketing materials and two attendee tickets
- Principal - $1,000 - includes recognition as event co-host, premium company name/logo placement and three attendee tickets
Cancellation by November 4 warrants a refund less $15 administrative fee. Cancellations after November 4 will not be refunded. Name changes/transfers are always welcome.
Acknowledgment of Enhanced Safety and Health Measures
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, PIAG’s in person events constitutes an agreement by the registrant to abide by PIAG’s and the host property's efforts to comply with current CDC recommendations (and any state of Georgia requirements) and to engage in certain health-and-safety-beneficial conduct while attending the event as requested by PIAG (not attending the event if feeling sick or showing certain symptoms).
Consent for Use of Photographic Images
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, PIAG meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to PIAG’s use and distribution (now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such events and activities.