imPRESS 2021 at Delta Flight Museum
Celebrate the best of Georgia's print and graphic communications industry
Join your colleagues from around the state at imPRESS 2021 on November 3 at the Delta Flight Museum near Hartsfield Jackson airport.
Winners of the Print Excellence Competition (PEC) will be recognized and the Benjamin Franklin Award winner will be announced, along with plenty of opportunities to network and catch up in-person!
4:00 PM - Showcase & Reception
6:30 PM - Dinner & Awards
- Early Bird (until Friday, Sept. 24, 2021): $75 member / $85 guest
- Regular (until Friday, Oct. 22, Tues, Oct. 26, 2021): $90 member / $100 guest
- Late (after Friday, Oct. 22, Tues, Oct. 26, 2021): $110 member / $120 guest
- Regular (until Friday, Oct. 22, Tues, Oct. 26, 2021): $250 member / $300 guest
- Late (after Friday, Oct. 22, Tues, Oct. 26, 2021): $300 member / $350 guest
Sponsorship opportunities are available! Please contact Jennie Thomas for additional details.
Cancellation by Friday, Oct. 22 warrants a refund less $15 administrative fee. Cancellations after Oct. 22 will not be refunded. Name changes/transfers are always welcome
Acknowledgement of Enhanced Safety and Health Measures
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, PIAG’s in person events constitutes an agreement by the registrant to abide by PIAG’s and the host property's safety protocols and to engage in certain health-and-safety-beneficial conduct while attending the event as requested by PIAG (not attending the event if feeling sick or showing certain symptoms).
*NEW - The Delta Flight Museum recommends masks for everyone and requires masks for those who are unvaccinated against COVID-19. We ask attendees to please respect the venue's policy as we gather together to celebrate our industry.