The New Biden Administration: What Will it Mean for Employers?
Thursday, March 4. 2021
Noon to 1:30pm (Eastern)
FREE VIRTUAL WORKSHOP
This virtual workshop to be held on March 4, 2021 at Noon (Eastern) will focus on the new administration’s goals and the direct ramifications of those goals for employers. All registrants will receive a copy of the presentation and access to the webinar recording. The workshop will cover:
- Increasing the federal minimum wage to $15 per hour;
- Making it easier for workers to organize a union and collectively bargain;
- Reinstating the Obama-era rule limiting the scope of the “white collar” overtime exemptions;
- Revising the joint employment standard;
- Making it easier for individuals to prove misclassification as independent contractors;
- Cracking down on workplace safety and health mandates through OSHA; and
- Much more.
The workshop is free, but space is limited. Please register today! CLICK HERE TO REGISTER