America's Print Show 2022
Greater Columbus Convention Center400 North High Street
Columbus, OH 43215
America's Print Show is a three-day industry event, focused on building connections and growth in the print and graphics community. APS22 will bring together regional and national associations representing more than 5,000 companies, along with commercial printers, screen and garment producers, large format and sign printers, binderies and graphic finishers, along with industry suppliers.
Featured speakers include:
- David Mauro, CIO Consultant & Strategic Planning Leader
- Deborah Corn, Intergalactic Ambassador to The Printerverse
- Bill Farquharson, Coaching, Public Speaking, Leadership Development
- Kelly Mallozzi, Success in Print
- Mark Potter, CEO of Conduit, Inc.
- Richard Romano, Managing Editor at WhatTheyThink
- Kathi Rowzie, President of Two Sides North America
- Warren Werbitt, The Print Whisperer