Job Opening - Technical Support Specialist (Jacksonville, FL)
Drummond is seeking a full time Technical Support Specialist for their Jacksonville, FL location.
- Provide technical assistance and support to end-users for issues related to computer systems, hardware, software, telephony, printers, mobile devices, and other IT-managed systems.
- Respond quickly and effectively to requests received through help desk ticket system.
- Thoroughly document results in Confluence for future use in troubleshooting and reporting.
- Manage and execute workstation and laptop setup, deployment, and refresh cycles.
- Manage and execute hardware and software installations, upgrades, and configurations as needed.
- Assist with support and troubleshooting across a broad spectrum of systems and software.
- Assist with asset management related to IT-managed devices.
- Train users on proper use of hardware and software.
- Create, add, and modify user accounts and services across our various cloud platforms.
- Assist users over the phone, in-person, and remotely using multiple platforms.
- Administration of Active Directory, Azure, SharePoint, Exchange, MS365, endpoints, firewalls, phone systems, mobile devices, and any other IT-related software.
- MS365 support setting up devices and email clients, tablets, mobile phones, and computers.
- Configure, deploy, and relocate desktops, laptops, printers, and any other related devices.
- Identify, report, and respond to potential cybersecurity threats.
- Setting up advanced network firewalls and switches.
- Identify, troubleshoot, resolve, and document end-user system issues requests.
- Ensure all requests are resolved promptly and with high-quality results.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and meet established deadlines.
- Provide technical documentation for configurations and procedures.
- Perform cabling and equipment installation.
- Open and follow-up with tech support from vendors such as internet providers, cloud solutions, consultants, etc.
- Research, design and deploy new solutions required by end-users.
- Other IT related duties as assigned.
Drummond helps brands take their customers' experience to the next level by bridging the gap between digital and print, simplifying the process of taking an idea from concept to execution, and delivering the right solutions on time, every time.
Our innovative, technology-powered, full-service printing and distribution capabilities enable greater precision and efficiency, while driving better outcomes for companies looking to connect and elevate the customer experience online, in-home, and in-store.