Job Opening - Diecutter Operator in Carrollton, GA
Printed Specialties, Inc. is searching for a Full-Time Diecutter Operator at their Carrollton, GA location
Job Position Summary: Set up, monitor and maintain Die Cutting Press to ensure that product is being cut to customer specifications.
Job Position Responsibilities:
- Responsible for daily production and work with Scheduler and Plant Manager to coordinate production operations to obtain efficiency and economy of operation.
- Examines job order to determine the quantity and special printing instructions.
- Pulls and inspects run samples and notifies the Plant Manager in the event quality standards are not being met.
- Troubleshoot technological problems and make adjustments as necessary, the operator must have a sufficient enough understanding of every component of the Die Cutting Machine in order to determine where a problem may be originating.
- Preventative maintenance, while there is downtime whether it is planned or unplanned, the cutter operator keeps the machine in good working order.
- Complete necessary documentation to support tasks noted above.
- Adheres to and promotes all safety policies and procedures including, but not limited to the proper handling of hazardous waste, lock out- tag out rules and eye protection policies.
- Make sure all housekeeping is maintained in a clear and orderly fashion in assigned area.
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in running Bobst cutters in a folding carton industry.
- Clear vision, correct color perception and hand-eye coordination are crucial.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, sort correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers.
- Basic math and problem-solving skills with the ability to read a ruler and scale.
- Ability to work in a high production fast paced environment.
For resume submission or additional questions, please contact Cheri Cole at email@example.com.