Job Opening - 2nd Pressman in Carrollton, GA
Printed Specialties, Inc. is searching for a Full-Time Second Pressman at their Carrollton, GA location
Job Position Summary: Assists the First Pressman with tasks related to the set-up, maintenance and operation of the press.
Job Position Responsibilities:
- Set up and operate feeder on the press by making adjustments for various sheet sizes and setting rollers on feed table.
- Set side guides and jogging device.
- Fills ink and dampening solution fountains and adjusts controls to regulate flow of ink and dampening solution to plate cylinder.
- Remove plates and clean all cylinders and bearings.
- Prepare new blankets to be used on press and maintain supply levels of blanket wash, blankets, ink, etc.
- Perform preventative maintenance on press such as lubrication, cleaning and minor adjustments to rollers.
- Complete necessary documentation to support tasks noted above.
- Make sure all housekeeping is maintained in a clear and orderly fashion in assigned area.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience as 2nd pressman in a folding carton industry.
- Clear vision, correct color perception and hand-eye coordination are crucial.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, sort correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers.
- Basic math and problem solving skills with the ability to read a ruler and scale.
- Ability to work in a high production fast paced environment.
View full job description.
For resume submission or additional questions, please contact Cheri Cole at email@example.com.