Serving Members Since 1894.
PIAG has served Georgia's dynamic printing and imaging industry for more than 115 years. As the voice of the industry, PIAG has assisted thousands of Georgia Printing & Imaging Owners, CEOs, Managers and Plant Personnel in achieving business success.
PIAG began servicing Georgia printers in 1894 as the Employing Printers Association (EPA). In 1945, the trade association became a charter affiliate of Printing Industries of America. The organization merged with The Association of Georgia Printers in 1976 and became the Printing Association of Georgia, Inc. (PAG).
PIAG is governed by an all-volunteer board of directors elected by the membership. In addition, a full-time staff of 8 is available to assist members with a variety of expertise. PIAG's membership includes printers, print finishers, imagers, suppliers, consultants, and educational institutions offering graphic communications instruction.
PAG changed its name to the Printing Industry Association of Georgia, Inc. in 1988. In 2007, PIAG changed its name to Printing & Imaging Association of Georgia, to better reflect the composition of the print community.
Request More Information About PIAG Membership